Saturday, March 26, 2011

.awaiting sawyer. - Dallas maternity photographer

Finally!...Southern Magnolia's 1st official blog post.  And what a great shoot to start posting!  I met Lauren and Casey out at the Arboretum...beautiful flowers for an Easter baby girl : )  The love that was so apparent between the two of them, and the love they have for Christ, well, Sawyer's a lucky little girl! I'm so excited for them and for the incredible journey they are about to embark upon. Thank you for sharing some of this time with me!  Thoughts and prayers--Enjoy!

"...all the days ordained for me were written in your book
 before one of them came to be."  Psalms 139:16











4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love them - thanks so much, Becca! I can't wait to show Casey (he is at disciple now this weekend). We had fun hanging out with you at the arboretum during the shoot! :) Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool pictures! i like the scenery=) can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are sooo pretty! You did an awesome job Becca, as usual! :)-Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca these pictures are beautiful you did a great job!!
    Ginni

    ReplyDelete